Dream Together Master Program
The Dream Together Master Program aims to promote global sport development through training those who will lead sport in countries where sport is underdeveloped. The program also intends to consolidate international sport cooperation via global networking. The program provides world-class education for future leaders in the field of sport management to foster sport development both at the national and international level. Students participating in this program are all selected through a competitive selection process and financial aid is provided.
The Dream Together Master Program is a global sport development initiative operated by the Global Sport Management Graduate Program at Seoul National University (SNU), funded by the Korean Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism through the NEST using national sports promotional funds, in cooperation with the Korean Olympic Committee (KOC).
Global Sport Management Graduate Program
The Global Sport Management Graduate Program at SNU, which operates the Dream Together Master Program, offers Master’s and Ph.D. degrees in Sport Management. The Global Sport Management Graduate Program provides an integrated and concentrated approach to the study of sport management, and helps develop knowledge and skills required to effectively and efficiently manage both non-profit and for-profit sport organizations. Course work covers areas such as sport management, marketing, governance, communication, finance, law, development, etc.
The Dream Together Master Program is designed for visionary, passionate, and competent sports Administrators in countries where sport is underdeveloped. They should be interested in broadening their knowledge, skills, and network in sport management.
Students successfully fulfilling the degree requirements will receive a Master's degree in Sport Management from Seoul National University.
The Dream Together Master Program is a two-year, 36-credit program that embraces a wide range of topics – 10 themes (three modules per theme), a team project for consulting and individual thesis writing.
The Dream Together Master Program is a two-year program. Students will spend 17 months in Korea during this period.
The Dream Together Master Program offers full scholarships to most students. The scholarship covers:
- Living expenses
- Flight tickets
- Sports field trips
- Health insurance
• Former and current sport administrators or athletes
• Bachelor’s degree or higher (in any field)
• Sufficient command of both spoken and written English to take classes conducted entirely in English
• Potential and passion for sport management
* Preferred Qualifications
• Sport administrators from countries recognized in the List of Official Development Aid (ODA) Recipients provided by the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) with recommendation from government sport organizations or National Olympic Committees
• Athletes from countries recognized in the List of ODA recipients provided by the DAC who have participated in major international sporting events (Olympics, Asian Games, World Championships) with recommendation from government sport organizations or National Olympic Committees recommendation from government sport organizations or National Olympic Committees
Documents and forms to be submitted for admissions consideration are as follows:
All documents must be in ENGLISH
1. (Form 1) one completed Application Form
2. (Form 2) Personal Statement and Study Plan
3. (Form 3) Two Letters of Recommendation
4. (Form 4) Financial Certification
5. (Form 5) Agreement for Verification of Academic Record
6. Official Undergraduate Studies Transcript (in English)
7. Notarized Certificate of a Bachelor's Degree (in English)
8. A copy of the applicant's passport (or other official document indicating your nationality)
9. Copies of both parents' passports (or other official documents indicating parents' nationality)
10. Official document indicating parent-child relationship between the applicant and his/her parents
11. A Score Report of a recognized English proficiency test (TOEFL, TEPS, IELTS, TOEIC, etc.) or any other English language proficiency supporting document.
12. Curriculum Vitae
13. Certificate of Employment (if applicable)
All the documents must be submitted to Maldives Olympic Committee before 27th of January 2016.
For more information please contact Maldives Olympic Committee