For: Awarded to students of any commonwealth country or territory who wish to undertake study research at Griffith University in a sport or event related area
Available to: to be eligible to scholarship a candidate must be commencing in a degree program with a major related to sport and recreation, Human Movement, Sports Psychology and Event management.
Level of study: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Higher Degree Research
Citizenship: Students of any Commonwealth nation or territory
Duration: For the duration of the program
Applications close: 27 January 2016
Award value and benefits: Each scholarship includes:
• A full fee waiver- value will be determined by the student's citizenship, degree program, program duration and career level
• Accommodation, living and education expenses- the scholarship covers accommodation and food (full board and lodging) on campus plus amenities to the total value of $29,700
Programs of study: any listed degree program with a major related to Sport and Recreation, Human Movement, Sport Psychology and Event Management. See list of eligible programs.
These sections of the online application are mandatory to be considered for this scholarship:
• Study Details- Program and Academic Merit
• Personal Background- Equity
• Achievements- Sport participation and achievement
• Statements with a focus on community involvement
For Further information please visit https://www.griffith.edu.au/scholarships/categories/gold-coast-2018-commonwealth-games-scholarships or simply contact Maldives Olympic Committee at 3346640 during office hours (09:00am to 04:00pm)